How much does it cost to do research? November 5, 2007Posted by Sarah in Public and Private in the Blogosphere.
Tags: costs, money, research
add a comment
I’m in the process of applying for a dissertation fellowship… for which I have to itemize my research costs. So far I’ve got:
- Continuing enrollment fees for 1 year
- SurveyMonkey hosting for 1 year
- Childcare for 1 year
- Internet access for 1 year
- SkypePro for 1 year
- Travel to BlogHer to do interviews
- Parallels and qualitative analysis software
Am I forgetting anything?